LOCAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
*Free Standard Shipping on orders costing over $99 *excluding taxes and shipping costs
After your payment is authorised and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This doesn’t include weekends or holidays. During sale periods please allow additional processing time. You will receive a shipping notification email that will notify you of the tracking information for your order.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
||1-7 Business Days
||1-3 Business Days
D1 STORE guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and exchange can be requested within 14 days of the purchase date (subject to actual date the product was received). Please contact D1 STORE for more details of the services:
1. Exchange can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on original description of the product.
- Manufacturing defect(s).
2. Refund can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- When not being used, manufacturing defect of the product was found within 7 working days since of receipt.
- Product has been exchanged once but still has manufacturing defect.
- Product was received 5 working days passed the guaranteed delivery date due to external factors.
- A re-stocking fee of 20% will apply to products that have been activated/used.
3. Refund and/or Exchange cannot be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 14 days of purchase (since the actual date the product received).
- Product sent in for refund or exchange does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after testing made by D1 STORE Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.