LOCAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
*Free Standard Shipping on orders costing over $200 *excluding taxes and shipping costs
You will receive your order anywhere from 1-5 business days from the date that it
is shipped out. After your payment is authorised and verified, it can still take up to two days to
process your order. This doesn’t include weekends or holidays. During sale periods please allow
additional processing time. You will receive a shipping notification email that will notify you of the
carrier we’ve used to ship your order, and the different tracking options available for it.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes at this time.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
||1-5 Business Days
D1 STORE guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and exchange
can be requested within 7 working of the purchase date (subject to actual date the product was
received). Please contact D1 STORE for more details of the services:
1. Exchange can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the
presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on original description of the product.
- Manufacturing defect(s).
2. Refund can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- When not being used, manufacturing defect of the product was found within 7 working days since
- Product has been exchanged once but still has manufacturing defect.
- Product was received 5 working days passed the guaranteed delivery date due to external
3. Refund and/or Exchange cannot be requested under one of the following
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 7 working days of purchase (since the actual date the
- Product sent in for refund or exchange not including all original accessories, attachments and
packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after testing made by D1 STORE Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized
modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and